th more resources do less?

> By the way:
>
> Asbury Park federally subsidized housing: 13%
>
> Long Branch federally subsidized housing: 10%

I don't think that number includes what the county "short term"
programs . I believe their program, different from section/voucher, is
good for from 9-18 months of support. Call county social services.
Also doesn't include what other agencies assist contribute. the number
is probably more round 19%.

Even with the subsidy, many people can't make it. As a landlord, you
have a right to charge what you want and tenant contributes the
difference. Well, at least their supposed to. Many people simply don't
know HOW to live, how to spend (not to) etc. Need more education in
the schools. Not just poor folks either. Most of america lives beyond
their means and don't save for the ripe old age. Good book, read
"NUMBERS".