--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> As another day goes by i'm wondering why I even care that the
fountain has been vandalized.
> A phone call to the PD about it resulted in them sounding like they
don't even care.
> Emails to Jim Keady etc were not returned.
> Nobody even had a comment on here about it.

Easy Jack, there was something written about this in the news. I
remember seeing something from the AHS (Johnna). They, as are most
people, upset about. I saw it firsthand on Sat. Terrible and sad. It
will have to be fixed again. Could use more police presence in the
park but the can't be there 24/7. You have to create an environment
where something like this is not tolerated. But many in AP simply do
not care. They throw garbage on the floor. They never clean up. The
park is most of the times filled with left over food from Trinity
Church's "clients."