--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "apoojo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Gary Wien <lightgrw@> wrote:
> >

> > On Jun 16, 2007, at 11:16 AM, justifiedright wrote:

I heard a good quote in a conversation I had with a
entertianment/hotel consultant. It had to do with work he did with a
municipality.

"I told them you're not in the hospitality business nor the real
estate, that's what this is. This is a hospitality business. You're
job is to run a government...".  "Yod don't know what you have here
nor how to maximize it's value.." He told me it then took him 2 weeks
to explain what the hospitality business is. Running a beachfront, a
club is the hospitality business. Sitting back and reaping rewards
when things are good and not constantly improving will lead to total
failure, until you are FORCED to react.

I then commented, kind of like Asbury, right?

But it wasn't the topic of our conversation.