On Jul 8, 2007, at 10:49 PM, oakdorf wrote:

> They were cranking them out at the fireworks at the tillie beach tiki
> well bar....whatever the name is.

Ok, I know some are going to call this another complaint but it's
more of an observation.   Asbury Partners has ZERO idea about
marketing.  They had the Tiki Bar for about 2 years before anyone
knew where or what it was.  And then once people finally knew about
the place they go and change the name not once but apparently twice
as I've seen advertisements prior to the summer for it called both
the Tillie Bar and The Wet Bar.

Meanwhile, I heard the Deep was going to be renamed The Wave.

Changing your name each year is not the way to start attracting a
regular crowd IMO.