--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Gary Wien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> The blame for this one could be on both hands; however, if you had
> built up your law practice to where it was a recognizable name, would
> you have let your new partners completely change the title?

The name change might be to distance themselves from Partners.
Anything Partners touches turns to $hit. When Mary ran the Tiki Bar it
was great. Partners ruined it. The Deep, etc.

MM knows what it is doing. I am impressed. Take for instance the
Experience Asbury shop. MM is marketing the Asbury Park name (London
Paris Asbury Park) on apparel, etc. Saw Gary Mottola wearing one of
the shirts on the BW on Sat.

You will not be able to please all the people all of the time, but I
like what I see so far from MM with only one foot in the water.

BTW, I had to choke at the stories in TCN where Bruno NOW wants a
piece of the profits for amending the WRP. What happened to the
Triangle and C-8 metro? Finally got religion Jimmy? Your welcome for
the free advice.