In a message dated 7/30/2007 5:40:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

--- In  AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>   Anne  Frank was 13 when she started writing her diary.  Want to
>question her
> letters?

Ann Frank's diary was written at  the time of the events.

You're 13 year old was remembering something 50  years old.

I suppose you'll dismiss Ken Burn's new documentary "War" due on TV this
fall.   PBS is a actively recruiting WWII veterans to videotape  their memories
from over 50 years ago.  Also, there was never a follow up  letter i the Times
challenging the holocaust survivor's assertion.  A red  herring.

Yes, I know  this was about the Asbury Wike site.  So why did you bring
up our  argument from last year about Max?
The argument wasn't about Max; your column was yet another culture war  piece
in which you used paper thin "evidence" to reiterate the silly "See what
liberals do!  See, See!

I referred to Max because it was my experience in using my account  to edit
that article.  I was impressed with the scrutiny my  suggestion received, but
you implied that Wiki is full of mistakes by kids;  i.e., there is no
accountability at that site.  Where was the  accountability when you misplaced
statement,  by about 14 years, then put  quotation marks around a paraphrase to
charge "cut and run" blah, blah,  blah.

I guess you have to stick to your guns and never ever admit to a mistake
like a certain chief executive.  Your major assault on one of our  councilmen
included making a fuss over his use of  Wiki to support  your Columbus Day
tantrum.