In a message dated 8/3/2007 9:29:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I can't  believe ANYONE in the world has a problem with what Chris
Hanson does with  "To catch a Predator," let alone two people on this
board.

Maybe if our  own Justice Department weren't so preoccupied and caught up in
its own  labyrinth, they, not TV producers, would be going after the predators
instead of  having to defend their own integrity and competence.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] also writes:

I got sick  to my stomach reading that article knowing the writer was
showing pity for  these walking pond scums that prey on children.

I got sick to my stomach too when, for just one example,
some of my friends lost 30-40 years of their pensions because of corporate
corruption.
And some now losing their homes.
There's corruption on all levels of our society.

If I'm going to read about it, or someone decides to write about it,
I'd rather a train of thought
than a bumper car of emotions.