I was just checking out their website, and on their homepage they are
still highlighting an upcoming event for May 6th. There appears to be
a much outdated info on the site.
A few weeks ago, they were all over the TCN about trying to save The
Metropolitian and the Charms building. After their appearence in the
4th of July parade they seem to have disappeared.
Does anybody know what's up with them? I've tried contacting them
about Library Square Park with no luck.