I once saw a BMW drive completely thru a little camper that was being towed on
the Autobahn
in Germany one day. I was sitting in the front of our bus, enjoying the
landscape when the
camper/car combo decided to switch lanes without looking. As they crossed over
one lane
headed for the outside, the BMW, which was probably doing about 150 mph went
completely
thru the side of the camper. Socks, a guitar, books, pots and pans and a tennis
racket went
flying everywhere. Amazingly nobody was hurt.