I wouldn't worry about Metro....the 4 projects they are working on
are all in NJ.....three in Hudson County and one in AP.  These
markets are still pretty strong especially Hudson County which is a
bright spot for Toll Brothers.

Admittedly the condos in AP are selling slow, but the Esperanza is
already at least 30% under contract and is geared towards second
home buyers.....the prices are also slightly increasing with each
condo release.

examples:

Cheapest 1 bedroom when they started selling $435,000 NOW $464,000
Cheapest 2 bedroom when the stareted selling $520,000 now $664,000.

John

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Toll Bros said that they can't advertise out of the slump.  I
worry about Metro.

vehicles. Visit the Yahoo! Auto Green Center.