From: icaruscriesfire <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 7:59:18 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] developer touts city's future in APP Today

1. The chamber of commerce is "owned" by the pompous upper echelon that
is attempting to rape AP. As a merchant, you can pay your $125 for the
right to be ignored by these high brow snobs.

2. Y'all can play down the crime all you want in the media; but it's
getting worse. Once WHITEY gets gunned down on the boardwalk
(particularly a NEW whitey with an esteemed condo on the water); it's
all over. You know it, and I know it.

3. Everyone that I speak to in those "towns with money" (paraphrase) ,
surrounding AP, are convinced that it's never coming back. AP is a
constant reminder of corruption and crime; and a black mark on Monmouth
county, and NJ. An embarrasment. They don't let their kids GO to AP; as
no one should. They have real class. Not this neuvo-riche pompous
attitude driven soley by greed fueling those at the top of the food
chain in AP.

irrelevant question:

Who are we looking to attract now that the gays are leaving, families?
OK. What's the plan tomorrow? To change the plan?

SOME PLACES ARE SIMPLY BETTER LEFT BRIAR PATCHES

 for the edge of your seat?
http://tv.yahoo.com/