> > no one should.
>
> Apparantly you've never met Oakdorf, Dan S., me, and many others
who
> bring our kids here regularly.

my daughter (keeping track - she's now 17) thinks it is and WILL be
the coolest place (since she was around 10). She's doen the Warped
tour (she actually got press passes as "reporter"),the pony, done a
few mosh pits at CH, climbed hojo's with me yelling at her etc. she
also shoveled ice cream for me on my 2nd losing $ venture on the
boards when she was 4 or 5.

She told me if I got her a condo at the ESP, she'd go to Monmouth U.

She got 2 laughs. Then I told her to work a few more hours.

My son, still says "it looks better..." and if it will ever get done.
He's my wife (non believer), my daughter is me.

In 4 MORE years, I'll let TD buy my daughter a beer.