Hey, instead of coming here and spewing a bunch of crap and complaining about a
city
you probably don't live in, why don't you explain why you have such a huge
vendetta
against AP? Has anything ever happened to you personally? And, if you live
here, instead of
insisting that it isn't any better or improving in any way, why don't you share
your
thoughts on what can be done to make it better?