One comment:

Those who shout for war, have never experienced it!  Want war?  Strap
on a uniform and SERVE, then!  Why be a desk jockey like Rove, Cheney
and that "rootin, tootin' cowboy, Bush", who ALL dodged the bullet, by
deferring 5 times like Cheney, cause he had BETTER things to do, just
not serve, like Rove or go AWOL and wear costumes, like BUSH?  Hell,
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!