--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Asbury (no longer on the) Radio aslo reported:
>
> Baumgartner, a watchdog and constant critic of the city's boards and
consultants, attracted the occasional fines for violations on his
property on Fifth Avenue. But the summonses billowed out of control
after city officials gained access to his residence following a 911
call that police in Howell interpreted to be naming Baumgartner's home
address.

> Form this I get the impression that there were violations prior to
the call of a body in the basement.  Is this true?

    Maureen wrote very clearly that the "summonses billowed out of
control after city officials gained access to his residence..."  So
there had been summonses.  She said "summonses".  I can confirm that.
You ask about "violations".  That I do not know for sure.
                                   Frank D.