You've just described the Right-Winged Republican Agenda, while they
hypocritically "point" fingers at those they deem the "enemy", bad
for America, Family Value-less, while these so-called "straights",
fornicate their A$$es off!  Same bunch that impeached Clinton, while
they were having affairs, while married, molesting pages, getting
kickbacks from lobbyists and calling themselves "christians"!

If Ocean Grove is part of Neptune, why is Randy Bishop, putting up
with this?  He's Neptune's openly gay, Deputy Mayor and lives over
there!  I really had thought OG, had come into the 21st Century!
Well, bring in the ACLU!