I have no issue with them. As for you, there is absolutely no way to say
anything that
makes a difference. What I hear from you is the same problem I hear from much
of the
hardcore republican world. Denial and self-rightousness. There is no
discussing. I have a
30 yr old friend that smirks when we have political discussions. He smirks
because he's
convinced he is right, and this guy didn't even vote in the last election, but
he vehemently
supports Bush, no matter how many facts are presented to show what a horrible
president
he is.