If true, this is said.  While I do not know all the facts, does not seem fair

----- Original Message ----
From: Kevin Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2007 2:45:16 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] 45 Days - No Bail

I just got off the phone with the County Jail.

Werner was sentenced to 45 days.

There is no bail attachment to his sentence.

So now in Asbury, you can shoot someone as a gang member, get caught
after spending tax payers resources to hunt you down, get arrested
and be bailed out that evening.

When,

a property owner, in violation of the lowest laws in the land, code,
who actually voluntarily appears in court, is jailed for non
compliance of code violations and liens levied on his property
without "due process", and be sent off to Jail for 45 days without
any bail or alternate fine!

Depravation of Liberty without "due process" should never be attached
to civil actions or summonses.

Liberty depravation is excessive.

I am so glad I do not live in Asbury Park.

KB

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.