I did view the webcast on electricnews.com and it was right on point,
but, the broadcast also lambasts this group for various "personal"
reasons.  I don't know.....

I think we're a pretty good group.  I've been involved for almost 3
years now, taken my lumps, fallen and got back up, but this is Asbury,
Our Town!

I didn't appreciate the remarks made about this group, but I don't
have to put up with the power in Long Branch!  We're here to discuss
all things Asbury Park!

We go off on a tangent, sometimes and it was always Werner, who threw
water on our faces and we got back to discussing redevelopment, the
schools, the council and whatever else is relevant HERE!

I really think Maureen should look into webcasting, because it's the
next "new" thing!  The sound is remarkably good and Rev. Kev's visuals
were interesting too!  Even has a phone in line!

Glenn, you're the greatest!  Thanks!

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Here is a great issue, we release criminals on bail, but we sentence
code
> violators to serve 45 days.
>
> They could have given Werner an anklet, like they did with Paris
Hilton.

> The people of Asbury park need to scream at the city father's to let
Werner
> Out!

Mr. Brown, Thanks!