In a message dated 9/4/2007 8:43:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Mario-Thanks for listing those lyrics, my friend.Ashamed to say I've  never
heard the song before. But I feel strangely close to it.All best,
Maureen

There's no citation for this entry at Wiki, but I like the story about  the
Sony guy on the phone with the DJs.

The single was released ahead of the album, initially leaking to the
Internet on _August 22_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/August_22) , _2007_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007) , to _satellite radio_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satellite_radio)  the  following day and to
regular radio the day after that.
Scott and Todd played the  song twice on the morning of August 24th, 2007 on
New York City's 95.5 WPLJ-FM.  After the first airing, a disgruntled Sony
representative called in ordering  them not to play the song again. It is
unclear
as to whether this was a radio  bit, designed to drum up publicity for record,
or if the Sony rep was truly  upset. Either way, Scott and Todd told the
caller that they would not play the  song again as long as he was on the phone
with
them. They proceeded to hang up  on him and then play Radio Nowhere for a
second time. Later in the day, Q104.3  in New York City reportedly played the
song several times in a row. The song was  also played twice in the afternoon
of
August 24, 2007 by 93.3WNCD in Youngstown,  Ohio. After being contacted by a
Columbia Records representative, they stopped  playing it. The official release
for radio was set for Tuesday, August 28th,  2007. "Radio Nowhere" received
some of its biggest promotion and early airplay  from an unlikely source:
_Chris "Mad Dog"  Russo_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_"Mad_Dog"_Russo) ,
sports talk host on _WFAN_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WFAN)  in New York,
who
could not  stop raving about it.