Just a rhetorical question.... if someone raped your mother, hinge,
would you just leave that person alone to go on about their life? Or
woud a part of you want revenge, or just see justice done? Or just
make sure the truth is being stated, even if all his constituents
believed him and exhalted him innocent. You don't habve to answer.
--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thanks Mario.
> He/She also post very anti-AP stuff in APP forums. One of this
persons profiles states that
> they are from Lincroft. What I don't get is why this person insists
on posting here. He/She
> clearly hates Asbury Park, so why come here? What possibly
productive or informative
> thing does this person have to offer? Nothing. But, we can't do
anything about it, so i'm
> gonna read, laugh, and ignore.
>
> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, MarioAPNJ@ wrote:
> >
> > In a message dated 9/5/2007 10:00:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> > hinge98@ writes:
> >
> > Your post  proves how lame you really are. You say I bashed Ocean
Grove. I