Hey everyone -  I havn't poted on here in a few months.  Just got done
going thru a massive amount of messages tho.  That's some interesting
stuff about Werner.
     The sewer plant work/renovation started a week or two ago.  I see
holes being dug towards the front.  The mini police headquarters is
still being fronted on the west side of the plant?  Havn't been too up
to date on anything, if anything new has happened.  Otherwise im
assuming what i heard a year or 2 ago is taking effect?