Paul, in the spirit of what Werner just went through, I am gonna say
this to you gently and like a dutch brother.

Be careful about your unsubstantiated allegations of wrong doing.
You can open yourself up to a defamation and slander action.

You have tried to fight the openning of this faith based shelter, you
took your best shot, don't be a sore looser and draw the tax payers
of Asbury Park into a situation that will only increase expenses for
tax payers with litigation.

I am sensitive to what you are attempting to say, however the Mission
has over a hundred year history and a prooven track record.

The reason why the State will not interfere is a matter of economics,
if faith based organizations decide to not provide these services,
the State will have too.  If the State was running the shelter the
Executive Director woul dbe paid $150,000.00, the medical staff would
have a budget of additional tax payers dollars, and State run
shelters always have cost more to operate than privately run shelters.

If you want to Stand up for something, why not stand up against gang
shootings.

God Bless You

Reverend Kevin Brown
Lighthouse Mission