I'm not talking about Jersey Kevin.  For you to say Conservativism
is on the rise nationally - well you just aren't paying attention.

The only issue out there is Iraq.  All other issues that define
people as conservative or liberal are barely in the political
picture.

If you are going to be a political advisor, you'd better be able to
survey the landscape.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
> <justifiedright@> wrote:
> >
> > --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Brown" <jerseykev@>
wrote:

> > >It is
> > > really bugging Liberals that Conservatives are rising in
America!