From: nobepeymay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 8:57:44 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Fire Sales?

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@ ...>
wrote:

> I worry about metro

Allan,

I have seen this comment from you more than once. I think it is
irresponsible to comment on a builder without having any fact to
back up your statement.

What specific information do you have that leads to be so "worried"
about Metro?

John

someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
> http://answers. yahoo.com/ dir/?link= list&sid= 396545433

photos & more.
http://mobile.yahoo.com/go?refer=1GNXIC