From: nobepeymay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:32 pm
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Fire Sales?

I hope I am correct also.....only time will tell!! Since I decided
to buy in AP I have tried to remain as optimistic as
possible.....but understand there are challenges ahead and am trying
to also be realistic. I am a newcomer and have not suffered through
all of the false promises and delays that many of you have been
subjected to.

I remain hopeful because I see how engaged and passionate the people
on this board and the people I have met in AP are about the AP
community. We also have some serious people involved in the water
front development now and what has already happened on Cookman is so
cool and amazing to me.

John

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> John I hope you are correct. There are so many ways things could
play out and if anyone of us knew we would make a ton of $$$. As I
said before I love the building plans and believe the marketing of a
lifestyle canpaign is great. However people sign contracts and
people drop out. The unit is not sold untill there is a closing.
Money they are taking in now should not be used for marketing or
construction. Funds should be in escrow or could be used if a bond
is posted. There are ways out of a contract. This is why North
Beach has a discount (I believe 10%) for completed invertory. I do
not know if this market slump has hit bottom. While we have seen
some positive signs this past two months we still are in a buyers
market and we don't know if things have leveled off yet.

<nnjallans1@ ...>
> wrote:
> >
> > I do not claim to have specific information. I have said in
> slump. While it is good for the town, and the other developers who
> currently have product to sell, it make me worried. I did not
> slander the company, state they were going bankrupt or were
looking
> to get out of Asbury. Simply said thier actions make me nervous
> which is an opinion. Isn't this board for opinions? I do not
> pretend to be a news reporter so I am hard pressed to see how this
> is irresponsible. I wish them the best of luck and I love the
> design and marketing of the project. Just some of the business
> decisions make me wonder and the 2 projects they company is
involved
> in right now, are really big.

user panel and lay it on us.

http://mail.aol.com