On Sep 11, 2007, at 3:29 PM, Hinge wrote:

> I have nothing to say. I just wanted to make a post about Asbury
> Park. It's been awhile.

With that in mind...   I'll throw out a little ad for a show we're
putting on this Sunday in Asbury Park.

It's called "Twisted Covers" and it features local artists covering a
pair of tunes by a particular artist and throwing in one of their
originals as well.  This Sunday we are spotlighting the career of
Bruce Springsteen.  We have a tremendous lineup that will run through
songs from Bruce to help celebrate his birthday a week early.

The show is free and runs from 6pm to 9pm at the Twisted Tree Cafe on
Cookman Avenue.

If you ever wanted to see some of the best performers in the local
area, this is a great place to start.