Freedom of Assembly, Tommy.  Of course you should support its right
to exist.

I love to follow much of the discussion in this group.  But the forum
would be much much better with some simple ground rules.

Politics and religion clearly have an affect on Asbury Park,
especially on the local level.  It would be a loss to this forum to
separate these from other issues that face the city.  I think that
what this group really needs is for its members to agree to some
simple, self imposed guide lines.

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"