Dogs are defenceless, they need to be protected.

When was the last time you saw a dog post anything negetive on this
message board?

When did a dog, invade another country?

When did a dog, join a gang?

People, poof!  Take my building, take my etc, etc, etc...
but mess with my dawg! and I will call lightning down on you.

Nothing personal to those of you invested with homes and business
there, but things need to change.  Before you get mad, I am not all
that happy with Long Branch either.

The problems in this state are major, the remedy is dramatic and
without initiative & referendum restored to the voters, the elected
will never do what's necessary.

Maybe instead of fighting Broadway Arts, I should recommend to my
Board to make the best deal and say amen!

Maybe for now I will just hug my Mastiff and eat birthday cake with
her, she just turned 4 months today all 52 pounds of her, a puppy.

Rest In Peace little dawg shot in asbury.

Your in a better place tonight.

KB
--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just read on the AP Press website there were 3 shootings in AP.
>
> People were shot; BUT A DOG WAS KILLED!!!
>
> Now we'll see some action, baby!  Ask Mike Vick what happends when
> you kill a dog!
>
> I'm expecting blackhawk helicopters, national guardsman,
governement