I'm not going to lighten up.
This isn't about freedom of speech. Kevin Brown is free to speak about what
ever he
wants. But now, Kevin Brown has used his freedom to completely disrupt the
whole reason
any of us are reading this now.
ASBURY PARK.
That's what this group is for, and that's what i'm confident everybody who
joined is here to
talk about. And for the most part, i've kept my posts trying to get us back on
track to the
minimum. Ignoring isn't stopping him because the few that pay attention can't
stop
themselves from responding.
And when you say "don't read them"   well, it's getting increasingly hard to
find any posts
about AP anymore. They're hidden behind an avalanche of posts about politics
and
religion.