I find it funny that KB, who claims to be a web guru of sorts, is actually
driving me and others
away from his temple of web.
Honestly, I'm so fed up with this that I don't even want to look anymore.
Maybe that's what he wants, and it's working.
Somebody suggested, including KB that if you don't like it, don't read it.
Well, if that's all there is to read here, i'm out.