Mario,
Even the Founding Fathers questioned authority, by starting the
Revolution.  They also said that this government, shall NOT establish
ANY religion!  The French, paying attention, overturned Louis XV, by
lopping off his and Marie Antoinettes' heads, in a Catholic Nation!

Which begs the question, Why did the DC police arrest demonstrators,
at the International Answer demonstration, against the war?  Right in
the Heart of Democracy!

Me, three!  I'll get religion at Holy Spirit!

(http://uucss.org/sermons/uu2002-01-13.html)

> Our leaders wish us to follow the path of super patriots. They would
be happy
>  if we all shouted "My Country Right or Wrong." They want us to
blindly wave
> flags and not ask questions.
> I will not comply with this. I do not accept the opinion of Attorney
General
> Ashcroft that anyone who questions our actions is giving comfort to the
> enemy.  We need to question. This is a fundamental part of our
Republic. We fail as
>  citizens if we blindly accept what we are fed.

I'm with you all the way, here!