I've made a habit of muting all the thank you speeches, so, although I watched the Emmys, I missed the Sally Field thing.

For me, however, the crowning moments of the Emmys were the credits for Outstanding Variety, Music or Comedy Series nominations, pairing Gonzos 1,005 "I don't recall"s to the writers' and producers' names, the Bill Maher credits, with the camera following the feet action under a row of public toilet stalls, David Letterman's 'favorite' Bush moments. It was so great to see something the whole country could laugh at together.

Good times. Good times.

On Sep 17, 2007, at 12:42 PM, dfsavgny wrote:

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Kevin Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Don't miss the obvious, a technician having too much to drink or too
> much pot before the show. Or just a plain old technical screw up by an
> individual who makes no decisions at all.
>
> HUMAN Error. Talk about conspiracy theories!

Yeah, sure.