On Sep 21, 2007, at 9:09 PM, justifiedright wrote:

> -
> Why does the "non-profit industrial complex" around here ignore the
> plight of the poor people of Toms River and insist on coming here?
>
> What really attracts you holy-roller church people to Asbury? The
> night life? Retaurants? The drug scene? The male review at Club
> Paradise?
>
> If your "Mission" passes on going to Toms River, where you are truly
> needed, and you open in Asbury instead, I'll have to conclude its to
> have fun, not religion.

Now that's the best argument I've heard yet.   Nice job Tommy.

Notice people don't have to lie or create numbers that don't exist to
sway people, simply point out the truth.  We've all probably seen the
stories of the homeless in the Toms River area.  That area is of need
of a shelter more than Asbury Park is.