--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, gabrielle obre
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Wow, I guess you guys have been going at it for a
> while.  New to the list though I have been told about
> the cretin mentality that exists here.

Starting right out with an insult to everyone here. Interesting way
to make friends.

Mentality of this board?  So you judge people good or bad on their
level of intelligence?  Oh how Christian!  How about RevKev and I
take an IQ test.  Whoeve gets a lower score has to stay out of AP
forever.

> Kevin, who ever you are, you don't have to be evolved
> to be an attorney, and obviously you don't have to be
> honest.

Psssst... Kevin's the radical reverend.  I'm the guy you are calling
dishonest for simply disagreeing with your holy self.  Try to keep
up.

>The mission of course does not hate women or
> gay people. I know this from direct experience.

Maybe you're right.  They don't hate them.  After all, telling
people "no room at the Inn" is right from the Bible.

> If I weren't a loving person I would describe the SUFA
> folk like this;  Angry, bitter, fearful, loveless and
> low on the evolutionary scale.

Well I see that being so full of love didn't stop you from
completing the thought.

I don't believe in evolution.  You'll have to find some other way to
insult me, church lady.

>Think Golem...

Isn't that a character in a Zepplin song? (and Golem, at the evil
wall, crept up and slipped away with her, er, her er, yea....)
Absoulutely.  I know my Zep.

>some of
> them even resemble that hilarious pathetic creature.
> The ones that don't have the artificial hair, fake
> tans and wanna be vibe.

Oh, you're from that loving Christian sect that judges people on
their appearance!  Are you some sort of super model?

>They have been waiting
> soooooo long to have valuable assets, because they
> know of no other way to create joy than to grasp the
> material world.

And you tax-exemption seekers don't want to work for your material
things like we do, you just want us to give you ours.

> or go move to
> middletown if you don't like the hookers.

Why, are the Middletown hookers prettier than ours?

>but i don't
> think they like gay people there.

Middletown has 70,000 people.  I hate to break your little JSRM
heart, but I'm betting there are more gays in Middletown than Asbury
Park, since they have 4x our population.

> I gotta ask, who do you really think has done more
> harm to ap?  the homeless or the terry weldons.

They are both dwarfed by the harm done by outsiders dumping their
problems on AP.  Do you have a mirror you can look at?

> and i have to make one more comment...hopefully there
> are some trinity church folks out there.  while at gay
> pride i actually witnessed a guy from trinity hiss
> when he was asked to sign a petition supporting the
> mission.

That's one cool cat.

>as he walked away i saw that the back of his
> shirt read "unconditional love"  it was stunning,
> totally baffling to me.  unconditional is
> UNCONDITIONAL, no conditions...not love if you have a
> lot of money, or if you take a shower every day, or if
> you don't ask me for money...unconditional.

You should unconditionally deal with the homeless in the towns where
they are instead of bringing them to us.

My church says I should tithe 10%.  Give me the reason why you think
AP should tithe more and the towns who want to send their homeless
here should tithe less?

> i would like to see them explain to me what Jesus
> would say about the homeless shelter.

I asked him.  He said, "Asbury Park, you have done so much to help
the less fortunate; more than all the other towns in your county
combined.  I will ask you to do no more, and I will strike down with
great vengence and furious anger those who have done less than you,
but use my name to guilt you into doing more, so they don't have to."

Then he called me Grasshopper, so I'm not sure it it was Jesus or
that guy from Kung Fu.