--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Why didn't the Jersey Shore Rescue Mission take in the people from
> Monroe Towers?
>
> Oh that's right, they hate women and gays.
>
> Maybe if the people from Monroe claimed to be recently released
> pedophiles they could have gotten some "mercy."

I can't believe that an attorney would make such a comment!

Without first asking if the City's EMO (Emergency Mgt Office) or
whomever functions in that capacity, if they asked them to provide ant
services.

My guess, and I repeat (GUESS!!!) is that they didn't even ask or
consider asking, because of those who are trying to prevent the
organization from staying in Asbury Park.

I think the New Berkley Carteret should have provided rooms for them.

Shame on you Mr Lawyer.

KB