I don't know what's stranger? Hearing that Bruce had lunch with DJ or finding out that Joe Jackson now lives in Asbury Park :)

You're not the singer, are you?

On Sep 24, 2007, at 5:02 PM, Joe Jackson wrote:

I was sitting at Market in the Middle today having lunch when in came
Dan Jacobson of the tri city news with none other than Bruce
Springsteen. Unbelivvalbe. I thought he wasn't a fan of Bruce? Needless to say it was pretty cool to eat lunch in the same place as the Boss. A
moment I will never forget. Afterwards Bruce signed a few autographs
and was kind enough to take some photos with the fans that were
gathered around.