--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "oakdorf" <oakdorf@> wrote:
>
> > Give a round of applause to keady for once again speaking up and
> > conveying Dan's (,) thought of getting Munic Plaz moved a couple
> > hundred feet west.
>

> That idea pre-dates our friend by many years.

two questions:

councilman keady, i believe you were co chairman of this committee,
was this idea suggested at the committee level, if so what happened,
obviously it failed or we wouldnt be talking about it, but perhaps
you can give us some details.

tommy sorry for my being unable to guess, but who besides werner did
the press ignore that night

and tommy is right i believe it was me, rev kev who questioned your
alleged attempts to seek office, only because you kept referring to
them and would never respond to the questions of when and where this
supposedly happened, hey guy not asking not looking to bring this
subject back, just wanted to let you know it wasnt tommy, thank you