I'll donate $10,000.00 to Bruce Springsteen's favorite charity.

All he has to do is have a two-hour discussion with me about politics,
which I get to put on YouTube.

Then we will see his true level of political acuity, once and for all.

I'm not kidding.  Someone who reads this board must know him well
enough to get this to him.

He cares for charities - two hours isn't much to give up.

Come and talk to an Asbury Parker, Bruce!

Don't hide behind the left-wing nuts at CBS's 60-minutes, Bruce!  Come
talk to one of the little people you so often sing about. That way you
can stay in touch with what we're thinking.