--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> People tune into Bruce to hear music, in which he excels. For him to
> give political speeches is irresponsible.

If musicians or artists stayed out of politics we would be living
under a totalitarian government (maybe we are come to think of it), and

The Vietnam War may have continued for more years
Girls would have never burned their bras
Allan Ginsberg would have never written Howl
The voices of Woody Guthrie, Bob Dylan and countless others would have
been silent
and Picasso would have never painted Guernica

If artists were not political, the world would be artless. You and
Guiliani would be happy.