> They have free speech rights but because they utilize PUBLIC
> radiowaves they DO NOT have the right to boycott someone because of
> their political views.

That's a Fairness Doctrine argument.  Very authoritarian - not like
you.

That's like saying Maureen should not have a show unless the station
follows her show with one of opposite viewpoint.

I'm too much of a believer in speech that is unregulated by government
to agree with that.

By the way - Bruce was critical of the people who were holding
protests where they would break Dixie Chick CD's under heavy equipment.

So he sided with the millionaire entertainers over the little working
class people that buy the CD's.

So much for the "working class hero" mystique.