--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "Hinge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I wonder what would happen if  Bruce was known to be a Bush
>supporter?
> Tommy wouldn't have spoken up, and I have a feelling that many of
>the posters on that
> site would've been praising him for his support of "our" president.

You are suggesting people on the right autuomatically stick together?
Does the name Harriet Miers ring a bell?

Also if you are going to call me a "Bush Supporter" you have to pare
it down to certain issues.

Bush has failed me on Border Protection and government spending.

He gets high marks on foreign policy though.