I'm not going to get involved this time.
You guys obviously don't get along.
Why not try working together instead of against each other.
There's lots of smart people here, and when things deteriorate to petty
fighting, it doesn't
just make the parties involved mad, but it makes us all look bad and
dysfunctional as a
group.
I'm fairly certain that powerful people and developers come here to see what we
are
talking about, and increasingly I think our voices are having an effect.