Hey Jack, the next time Mario writes one thousand words about me and
not a topic, let me see you take him to task for it.

I've always respected your wishes to end these things in the past,
but I won't allow someone to accuse me of a crime like he did.  I
shouldn't have to take that, and you should be all over him for
saying it.