What ever happened to that guy who was a friend of the show who had his
driveway paved?

----- Original Message ----
From: asburycouple <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, October 8, 2007 10:22:49 AM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: Kate's Weldon-

She is personal friends with someone who made some terrible mistakes.
While I understand (and on some level share) the discomfort with that,
on another level I give her credit for being a loyal friend who
refuses to abandon someone just because she will be criticized for
maintaining the friendship. I really don't think anyone truly
believes she is the least bit corrupt. So give her some credit for
being strong enough to stand by a friend when it would be much easier
not to.

That said, I do think as a strong and proactive voice against
corruption it is intellectually dishonest of her to pretend that
Weldon didn't exist when bringing up corruption of the recent past.
Friend or not, if she's choosing to bring up the topic then be as
critical of his actions as she is of others. If Kate's not willing to
do that then she should avoid the topic all-together.

and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7