> --- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "oakdorf" <oakdorf@> wrote:
> >

> > > I must be blind. r u sure?
> > >

> > yep.
> >
> > It was open all summer with a some little huts around it.
> >
> > Got to trust me on a few things.
> >
> I saw those huts from the bw but I thought they were garbage or
> equipment bins. I could not see the pool. Must be tiny.

the pool has been there for years, they used to have a small indooor
pool, se corner, as far as the pavilion across, the street oak is
right was always the dead end of the bd walk, beach boy, ginas, min.
golf, kohrs but people, besides those that went to 7th ave pool made
con hall their turn around point, oh the pavilion was sold 2 weeks
ago and not to the berkley, suppose to be a secret , there are no
secrets in asbury park ,  hint the new owner will be from north of
asbury, good luck guessing im betting oak knows.