Wow!
Thanks for the info.
I'll give her a call, and when I get home tonight I'll think further
about the things you've mentioned.
I would like to help the park, the city and the APHS.
I do think they have a problem with email concerning their website.
The primary way for newcomers etc. to become aware of them is via the
web, and although they have a phone number, I tend to think that most
people would try to contact them via email first.
Perhaps their email is going to recipient that isn't checking their
email. They could easily have it forwarded to another address.
I really do care about the park.
The lighing at night is terrible, and although the fountain is
terribly damaged, changes could be made to make it attractive again.
There is a very similar fountain in the park in Ocean Grove near the
footbridge. It's no longer a fountain, but it is beautifully
landscaped and draped with beautiful flowers.
Kids also love that park. This past weekend, there were a bunch of
them there playing, which was great to see.
On the other hand, it sucks that the park is usually littered with
discarded drug bags, and the occasional used condom. And let's not
forget the people who use it as a public bathroom.
Thanks for the info Tommy.
Jack

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "justifiedright"