Hasn't Jewell Marketing had an office in Asbury Park for several years?

Maybe that's how (or why) they were chosen.

On Oct 11, 2007, at 9:35 AM, rook782 wrote:

I went to Jewell Marketings website. I think I found out why the
idea of a hundred banjo players was marketed for the Apple Festival.
Mr. Jewell teaches banjos. Not only are we paying them for
marketing, were paying for them to have a banjo bash.

One last note, Jewell Marketing is from Fair Haven. Gilmour is a
council member from there or was one. Is that how we pick talent?

--- In AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com, "apoojo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> here is a stupid idea, lets have no more bs events, chef puff, no
> cake,unattended arts festival, apple festival attended because it
was
> on a saturday night on cookman, great event for the kids, not!!!
dec