In a message dated 10/11/2007 1:06:32 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Where  will we all wind up?

NJ moves to PA, PA hates NJ people, so they move  to Ohio or VA or
Upstate NY. Move to Dallas or Houston, then those people  move to
Austin.. or Mexico and the mexicans get so pissed becasue we build
home depots and everything right across the border and move there,
etc...

What doesn't  get as much play in the media is the number of people who move
back to the  Northeast after having left for "greener pastures."

Another matter of taste, I guess.

Like my relatives who moved back to NNJ cities because  moves to  Florida,
(then to Ocean County's retirement sterility) didn't measure up to  their
expectations. They missed their old neighborhoods, friends, families,  and city
services.

Others I know of have moved back, or plan to, from Arizona and from Las
Vegas.