In a message dated 10/11/2007 8:23:48 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

--- In  [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:AsburyPark@yahoogroups.com) ,
"rook782" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Good Point, I hope  we can get these cost figures. Transparency is
> key to good government  in New Jersey.

I'll put up $100 towards the cost of YOUR cameras if  someone produces
how dollars are allocated to what:

"Good Citizenship" posts from Rook and  Oakdorf.

Inspires me to buy Janet Reno's new "Song of America"  CD set.

Really!     Tavis had her on last  night.

_Click  here: Amazon.com: Song of America: Music: Various Artists,Janet
Reno,Ed  Pettersen,David Macias,Bob Olhsson_
(http://www.amazon.com/Song-America-Various-Artists/dp/B000T3GK8O/ref=dp_return_2/102-6896512-3656910?ie=UTF8&n=5174&;
s=music&qid=1192118979&sr=8-1)

Questions are the  Answer.